viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

I worked with children from 3 years. When we decide to change their books, they gave us a whiteboard for each class. The teachers were very happy but somewhat insecure. How is used? Did they know the children use it? We did several courses to learn to use the whiteboard and when we had the basics, put it into practice with our kids. They loved it. With only three years old my kids enjoyed it. We made cards, learned to write his name, played with her ... I put a picture here.

3 comentarios:

  1. I think that the IWB is a great resource. It helps kids to be more focused.
    In on of my classes I have two kids with attention disorder and IWB is a big help. They do the activities because they know they will have a chance of using the IWB.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Really interesting the use of whiteboards in class. Like you, I think that the best option to learn to use them is to take some courses to learn properly. After that, thanks to whiteboards we have multiple choices to do interesting, and motivating classes for the kids!

    ResponderEliminar